Recent Audio Book - First Life - Discovering The Connection Between Stars, Cells, and How Life Began

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pay Attention To Your Social Networking

I've been trying something new lately (at least for me). I dedicate about a half-hour each day to social networking. This isn't new to many of you, but for me it's been pretty amazing. I've been on Facebook and Twitter for a while, but recently I've been really paying attention to my posts and tweets and to the responses I get. These responses have led me to some great sites and suggestions. We all tend to spend most of our time telling everyone about ourselves. By spending more time following and listening, I've learned some great stuff. In the voice-over business, there are so many ways to find leads and jobs. The more we all listen, the more we'll all get to talk. So take some time each day to pay attention to your social networking and let the path it takes you on lead you to some interesting places - - and more work! Here's a neat site I found on Twitter - http://gamevoices.ning.com/ It's a great site to join if you're interested in doing voice-overs for the gaming industry. Enjoy!

Keep Talking.

Michael

http://mlenzvoice.tripod.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment