Recent Audio Book - First Life - Discovering The Connection Between Stars, Cells, and How Life Began

Monday, February 4, 2013

Beginning Third Audiobook!


       Great news - I found out today that I was selected to narrated one of the audiobooks I auditioned for!  It will be another science book - this one is about the speed of light.  Interesting that science books are becoming a niche for me.  I've auditioned for other genres, but keep getting selected for science books.  I'm grateful to have the opportunity to narrate, so I'm definitely not complaining.

     I also recently completed the second draft of an e-book that will be available on Kindle in the near future.  Now, my editor Jason is in the process of taking a look at it and making any changes.  I'll be sure to let you know when it's available for purchase. It's a book about my journey into the world of voice acting and some of the things I've learned as a result.  My hope is that it will help aspiring voice actors in their journey as well.  I promise it will be very reasonably priced!

     

    

No comments:

Post a Comment