Recent Audio Book - First Life - Discovering The Connection Between Stars, Cells, and How Life Began

Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Beginning

Well, here I am with my first post on my new blog about my journey into the world of voice acting.

The first question - I suppose - is why blog about this?

Good question.

The answer is that I've been on this journey for about two years now and have learned a lot. I often times would go on the internet to see if I could get information about voice acting. While I was able to get some info, more often than not, I was disappointed.

So I thought I would would write about my journey.

Along the way, I hope that by sharing what I've learned, I'll not only help other people who are passionate about voice acting, but also help myself by talking with other people who feel the same way I do and are on their own personal journey.

So let's get started and see where things lead us...if you have any advice, input, or interesting stories of your own about voice acting, please weigh in. In my next post I'll start to bring you up to speed on the last two years. There's a lot to talk about so I'll try to space it out. Looking forward to talking with all of you and helping out when I can.

In the meantime, feel free to visit my website at:
http://mlenzvoice.tripod.com/ , and check out this great video about the battles that go on in the recording booth.



-Michael

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daddy! This is Emma. I like your blog so far, but it needs more PAZZAZ! If you want, I can give you some pointers on how to make your blog AMAZING!!! Just email me about ideas you have for your blog and I'll make those things happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike-

    Great job and I look forward to reading your Blog!

    Matthew Veitch

    ReplyDelete