Recent Audio Book - First Life - Discovering The Connection Between Stars, Cells, and How Life Began

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Your Support Network - So Important!!

If you get a chance check out the recent post from a wonderful voice over artist, Bob Souer, about the importance of having a great support network.

 Here's the link to Bob's blog post:  http://bobsouer.com/blog/2012/04/15/your-support-network/

 I know that my support network is definitely my family.  When Daddy is recording, our children are all very mindful of keeping as quiet as possible, and my wife has been my biggest cheerleader.  I couldn't do any of this without their love and support.

I'm very grateful as well to have many good friends in the voice-over business.  I'm always meeting new people who are interested in getting into voice-overs.  One of my greatest enjoyments is helping others learn about and succeed in this awesome industry.

Let me know who your support network is!


 Keep talking!

Mike
http://mlenzvoice.tripod.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment